- Eating 6-7 meals a day - people always laugh when they see me wolfing down a big sandwich or at work when im always eating at every chance i can get, they always ask why im not a blimp!
- Drinking an abundance of water - pretty self-explanatory!
- Keeping active all day - Working construction has its perks, I am always moving around, bending over, picking something up, weilding a hammer, or walking around.
- Going to the gym 5-6 times a week - It's hard at first, and i don't reccomend it to beginners, start off slow, 2-3 times a week, and gradually build your routine and endurance for the gym.
- Eating high amounts of protein - fall in love with chicken, eggs, tofu, whey, seafood, soy, etc!
- Staying disciplined! When going out with friends, its hard to resist the urge to join in the junk fiesta, but you have to do it! I hear an earful from the buddies when i turn down a plate of wings, or a trip to McDonalds, but the results are there as proof!