Thursday, September 28, 2006

Getting back into it!

Well, there has been a slight gap in updating the blog, as well as a gap in my training! Eek!

All for good reason, if you check up on my other blog: http://policequest.blogspot.com - i've been taking it easy for a week or so in anticipation of my testing and in avoiding any possible chance of injury on the upcoming days to the test.

Thankfully i passed, and with the pass brings new motivation and determination to continue my training!

In the upcoming days i would like to bring forth my opinion on the best forms of cardio to perform to enhance fat burn and accelerate your metabolism!

I'd also like to induldge in some more supplement reviews, I am finishing up several bottles in the next couple weeks.

So stick around! The updates will be coming steady!

Regards
Simon

No comments: