Monday, November 05, 2007

The Morning Workout!


BLAH! - Something i easily would have said about 6 months ago, the very thought of waking up at the crack of dawn to kickstart my system into overdrive before its even ready to register brushing my teeth sent chills down my spine!

Unfortunately, due to a new job, and a varying schedule morning workouts have become crucial in my quest to drop the fat and build the muscle! I can honestly say now, its not as bad as it looks, its a simply a matter of getting into the routine of doing it!


I start with my 5:30am wake-up call - which by all means, isnt even that "early" when i think about the other bodybuilders out there waking up at 4:00am! Chug down my EC stack and plenty of water, get dressed and hit the gym for a cardio session ranging from 45min to 60 min.
On weight-training days I find myself pushing past the puke reflex as i chug down a packet of oatmeal and scoop of whey - how FUN! lol


Yet once i am in the gym, i am in the ZONE - nothing else matters. The feeling i get afterwards of knowing i had a solid workout keeps me pumped throughout the day. Not to mention the food i eat now has to battle my overclocked metabolism and my pumped muscles probably steal most of it anyways….BYE BYE FAT!


I highly recomend to anyone, try the morning workout, its alot different from my old schedule of hitting the gym in the evening!

No comments: